Full Job Description
Do you enjoy working in a role with a variety of duties?
Seeking a detailed and task- oriented individual!
Here at Würth MRO, Safety & Metalworking (MSM) Division, we are a growing company, looking to have competent, career focused professionals join our team. We provide you with opportunity and growth potential and we are looking for someone with passion and drive to contribute to the company’s success.
We have an Office Assistant role open in our Corporate Services department. We are looking for candidates who are ready to get their foot in the door and start their career with us in an office role.
If you are a recent college graduate especially in the business fields, this may be a great opportunity to jump start your career!
This role will efficiently provide administrative assistance to the department and communicate and collaborate with others on the team to assure the department’s administrative needs are met.
The Office Assistant role in the Corporate Services Department will support the department with the following responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support including sourcing supplies and information in order to prepare binders, files and/or correspondence.
- Report development to include compiling and entering data into charts and graphs created in various Microsoft Office programs.
- Deliver Workflow assistance as defined with each individual department needs. Occasionally, there will be special projects requiring assistance with event planning and setup.
- Assist in documenting new processes and procedures while providing input on ways to streamline existing procedures.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- Prior experience working in an office or professional setting performing clerical functions is preferred.
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and general office equipment to perform copying, scanning and faxing functions.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Great interpersonal skills to interact regularly with internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization, accuracy, and thoroughness.
This position is full-time, Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Apply today! Interested candidates may submit a resume via email or fax to (315) 793-4960.
Würth MRO, Safety and Metalworking (MSM) Division, is a rapidly growing national distributor of top-quality safety products, solutions and industrial supplies. Würth MSM offers a unique culture to nearly 900 associates with a strong emphasis on teamwork, personal and professional development, and continuing education and training in a nurturing environment. Because of this unique culture, Würth MSM associates are provided the opportunity to move up in the ranks by proving themselves through individual performance. Overall, Würth MSM and its affiliates are doing big things in the safety & MRO distribution marketplace and now is a great time to think about building your career with us.
Don’t miss this career opportunity!!
Great Compensation Package!
Ability to work in a professional and friendly work environment!
Work for an industry leader!
Excellent potential for career growth!
Comprehensive Benefits to include Medical/Dental/Vision insurances, 401K, Company paid life insurance and long-term disability, voluntary programs and much more!
Be a part of a company with a winning attitude!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Frankfort, NY 13340: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- administrative: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance