Program Funding

Information about the funding sources for all A4TD projects appears below. If you have questions, please reach out to us at info@a4td.org.

Funding information

Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.

This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the recipient and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.

The total cost of A4TD’s Program Year 2021 (7/1/21 to 6/30/22) Senior Community Service Employment Program is $13,347,458. $12,010,039 (90%) is funded through U.S. Department of Labor – Employment and Training Administration grants. The other $1,337,068 (10%) is funded through State and Local resources.

Connecticut Older Worker Training Program

This program is provided by the state of Connecticut’s Department of Aging and Disability Services, 100% funded through a grant received from the United States Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration. The total cost of the 30-month Connecticut Older Worker Virtual Training grant is $889,286.

 

 

Vermont Returnships Program

The Vermont Returnships Program was designed collaboratively by A4TD and the Vermont Department of Labor (VDOL). The program is 100% funded by VDOL. The total cost of the 12-month (7/1/21-6/30/22) grant is $125,000.

CT Older Worker Virtual Training Program Application: 1 of

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY

“Having access to a computer changes everything for me. It means I can get training and connect with people, plus I can apply for jobs at home. It’s critical and I’m so grateful to have the help.”

Are you eligible for SCSEP?

We also offer a printable version of the application. Feel free to print and complete, then fax it to us at 802-524-9933 or scan and email to apply@a4td.org.

Download Printable Version

 

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) Application: 1 of

“The SCSEP was a turning point in my career and my life. I grew in many ways. I recommend trying the program to anyone who wants training and help finding a job that they actually like.”

Learn IT 2 Work Application: 1 of

  • Let's get started

    We also offer a printable version of the application. Feel free to print and complete, then fax it to us at 800-901-1531 or scan and email to apply@a4td.org.

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Program Eligibility

“I used to have such anxiety about using a computer, now I navigate like a whiz. I smile every time I turn it on.”

The Vermont Returnship Program Application: 1 of

“I found an opportunity to try something new. It helped me see I have a lot of skills and a lot to offer! I'm optimistic that I have a positive path ahead of me”