$11.78 an hour
Full Job Description
Hog Island Wholesale Bait is looking for Worm Packers. This is a seasonal position that starts in the Spring and goes through Labor Day. This is a vital position to help the organization meet the demands of their customers. Job projected to start the middle of March.
The job starts out hourly at minimum wage. After 3-4 wees, we transition pay to piece work pay (you get paid for how much you package).
- Package Night Crawlers, Dillies, Trout Worms, Nitro Green Crawlers and other products as needed.
- Keep work station orderly and clean.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Positive Demeanor
- Ability to maintain a consistent, 5 day a week work schedule
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Not afraid to get a little dirty!
Hog Island Wholesale Bait is equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.78 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: / One location
Typical start time: / 7AM
Typical end time: / 3PM
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s website: / www.hogislandbait.com
Work Remotely: / No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place