From $12.15 an hour
Full Job Description
LaBree’s Bakery is looking to hire a part-time custodian to help deep clean our bakery on the weekend! Our bakery has been carrying the same traditions for the 73 years we have been in service; employee safety, efficiency, and, like the sign says, “Quality is our ‘Maine’ Ingredient!” and we would love for you to join our team.
Who You Are
As this is an entry level position little to no prior experience is required, however, you must have the following attributes.
- Able to walk, stoop, lift and do all of the other physical aspects of the job.
- Good at working alone as well as in a team setting.
- Capable of understanding chemical safety and employing those rules.
- Reliable and punctual.
Our bakery runs 24 hours 5 days a week. The weekend is reserved for deep cleaning and sanitizing the building. As weekend custodians our associates work Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 3:30pm. The job duties include but are not included to:
- Wash down conveyer belts, floors, and machinery in the production area.
- Clean the employee areas.
- Collect and dispose of unused material i.e. bring trash to the dumpster and recycle the cardboard into the bailer.
- Maintain the outside grounds area of the facility to keep it free of litter. This includes the parking lot and employee area.
- Safely employ cleaning equipment such as foamers and floor scrubbing machines.
- Complete any paperwork necessary in a timely manner.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.15 per hour
Schedule: / 8 hour shift
Hours per week: / 20-29
- Food Service / Industrial
Cleaning Equipment: / Floor buffer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
Company’s website: / www.labreesbakery.com
Work Remotely: / No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place