Full Job Description
Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., alternating Saturdays 8 a.m. to noon
Irr Supply Centers, Inc. is seeking an energetic Warehouse Worker
Must value customer service, be safety oriented, have attention to detail to ensure all orders are filled accurately. Responsible for counting, verifying and receiving incoming shipments and customer return material, stocking and maintaining the warehouse, picking, documenting and packing customer orders. Load and unload trucks and operate a forklift safely. Monitor inventory levels and stock depletion that could impact customer service. Maintain warehouse cleanliness, order and safety. Back up for delivery driver.
- Candidates will need a good driving record and a valid driver license.
- A desire to satisfy customer needs.
- At least one year experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience in forklift operation.
- Industry knowledge a plus but not required.
Irr Supply Centers, Inc. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: / 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location