Full time, days, 32-40 hours per week. Monday – Friday and some Saturday mornings. Fabulous, positive work environment!
- Answers telephone calls quickly, efficiently and in a professional and friendly manner using a multi-line system
- Warmly greets clients
- Schedules appointments and prepares patient files
- Receives and relays client correspondence and updates client financial records
- Answers client’s inquiries about basic animal care questions and routine procedures
- Educates clients on over-the-counter products such as shampoos and nutraceuticals. Admits patients and handles medical record entries accurately
- Prepares client invoices for services performed
- Handles payment transactions
- Receives and relays telephone, fax, and email messages, and electronic communications accurately and promptly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service background desirable and must be able to multitask
- Previous receptionist and veterinary practice experience are desirable but not required
- Typing skills required
- Some computer knowledge required; comfortable with Word, keyboarding, and email
- Significant experience with basic office functions in a busy office environment
- Must be a team player and have compassion for pets and their people
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners is a purpose driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for our hospital teams. We focus on providing the best culture, tools and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animal companions.
What do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we strive to provide employees in the animal care industry the best work experience possible by creating and fostering a great culture and by offering an attractive and flexible total compensation package consisting of the following: t work
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Company paid 3% 401k contribution
- Competitive paid time off to ensure work/life balance
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to employee assistance programs
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/