$14 – $18 an hour
Full Job Description
At UPD, we take the health of our patients and staff very seriously. The New York State Department of Health has given dental offices across the state permission to begin reopening. Our staff has been working diligently to ensure that our offices are prepared and safe for you to be in. We will be following CDC and OSHA guidelines as well as ADA recommendations.
We ask you for your continued cooperation and patience. Our office will be following infection control standards that have been designed to keep both our patients and our staff safe.
Upon entering the office, our temperature takers will be taking each patient’s temperature to ensure good health, and will ensure that our patients feel safe and healthy in our clinic. Our temperature taker will be responsible for ensuring that we remain in compliance and that we are following all recommendations.
Temperature Taker Skills and Qualifications:
- Have patient care experience
- Must be flexible to changing circumstances
Temperature Taker Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take the temperature of all employees at the start of their shift using a no touch forehead thermometer
- Take the temperature of all patients and ensure that they are prepared to enter our clinic with all PPE (including masks and shoe covers)
- Work with employees and patients who show signs of a fever to ensure they follow proper safety protocols
- Sanitize thermometers and designated waiting room and screening area
· Repeat the same motions.
· Sit for long periods of time.
· Walking required to guide patients
· Able to communicate verbally.
Moderate to occasional: / · Lifting (1-10 pounds), walking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
Schedule: / 8 hour shift
Work Location: / Multiple locations
Work Remotely: / No