Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
• Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
• Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
• Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
• Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
• Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
• Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.