High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Job Description
Overview: WTS International, the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Spa Receptionist. The Spa Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests or members. The Spa Receptionist is expected to maintain bookings and process cancellations. The Spa Receptionist must be well versed in the different services offered at the facility, so as to be able to provide adequate information to the clients of the facility. They are to help clients with their queries. This gives a personal touch and makes the client feel more welcome. They should also be able to handle dissatisfied clients. Additionally, the Spa Receptionist may need to process transactions and handle money and contribute to facility cleanliness.
- High School diploma but college degree preferred.
- Customer service experience
- Previous experience handling money
- Excellent communication, customer service skills, and work ethic
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to stand for long periods of time
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
See full details at https://careers-wtsinternational.icims.com/jobs/8356/spa-receptionist/job
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: / Monday to Friday / Weekends
Education: / High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: / One location