• High School education or GED preferred, but not required
• Must be able to read, write, and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Courteously and professionally serve all residents and their guest(s) meals in the dining room
• Maintain a neat and orderly work
• Inform their Supervisor of food needs and resident questions and concerns that they are unable to answer
• Set- up, serve, and break down special functions
• Be a key person in public relations for the community due to the direct contact with the customers.
• Attend production meetings before each meal is served.
• Is courteous, knowledgeable of menu, and professional at all times when serving a customer.
• Keep work stations as neat and orderly as possible during service.
• Perform pre-opening and closing checklist duties as assigned by the Host/Hostess
• Attend in-service training seminars when scheduled.