$13 – $17 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Snowplow: 1 year (Preferred)
PA Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Temporary Snowplow Truck and Equipment Operator positions available for the 2020-2021 winter season.
Snow Shovelers needed.
Providing snowplow services utilizing pickup trucks, small dump trucks, and skid steers provided by the employer.
Must meet the following requirements:
Minimum of 18 years old
Possess a valid PA driver’s license.
Available to work during snow storms, including nights. Hours are flexible based upon candidate having another job.
Compensation: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour, based upon experience and skills.
This job is located in Northumberland, Pennsylvania.
Only interested persons need apply. EOE.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
Schedule: / On call
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: / Snowplow: 1 year (Preferred)
- PA Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: / Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s website: / www.anewdesignstone.com
Work Remotely: / No
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place