• Job Description: Ensure that job related injuries are reported to the Home Office, Human Resources, and other appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain client and caregiver schedules with an emphasis on providing consistent, high quality care plans.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and caregiver activity utilizing the software system
• Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in the software system.
• Responsible for answering the phone and handling the call appropriately or transferring/taking messages for the appropriate office staff member.