$12.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Sales Associate – $12.50/hr – Johnson City, NY
Monday, February 8, 2021
Are you looking for a FUN and EXCITING new opportunity at a company where diverse and talented associates turn jobs into careers? If yes, then LL Flooring is the perfect fit for you!
LL Flooring has been serving the nation’s hard surface flooring needs for over 25 years with over 420 locations nationwide and we are still growing! We offer an extensive benefits package that includes a generous amount of paid time off, paid holidays, a great 401k match, and low premium medical coverage. If you have the desire to grow and work with industry leading professionals, this is the place for you!
- Helping customers make the best selection for their homes
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
- Assisting with maintenance of the warehouse
- Career advancement opportunities
- Positive work environment
- Great benefits package
- Nontraditional retail hours
- 6+ months of related sales/retail/customer service experience
- High School degree, GED or equivalent
- Hard-surface flooring knowledge a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Some heavy lifting
- Willingness to learn and operate a forklift
LL Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. At LL Flooring, we are committed to creating a diverse work environment by recruiting, training, compensating and promoting qualified individuals. LL Flooring does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (40 and over), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
At LL Flooring, we are committed to bringing diverse, talented individuals to a place they want to turn their job into a career.
If you need assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability related to the search for employment opportunities or to complete an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Non Exempt Field