HALLMARK – WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
This part-time opportunity is located at our Hallmark Corporate owned Gold Crown store in Lycoming Mall in Muncy, PA.
COME JOIN US:
You’ll add value to one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and be part of our company with a life-affirming purpose to inspire meaningful connections. Our products, content and experiences aim to enrich all lives by making a genuine difference in every life, every day, and our business is focused on bringing the value and relevance of Diversity and Inclusion to every brand, product and person we touch.
Our overarching enterprise D&I Framework and plans demonstrate our belief and value in having an diverse and inclusive workforce. Hallmark’s D&I efforts will continue to represent ongoing progress and reinforce our commitment, as will our intentional focus on bringing more diverse talent into our business and onto our teams. Also, Hallmark has been recognized as one of Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity, Women and New Grads.
Are you the person who wants to inspire meaningful relationships and enhance people’s lives? Do you like to celebrate others? Do you take pride in everything you do? If so, we’re looking for YOU to join our team!
MORE ABOUT THIS TEAM:
At Hallmark Gold Crown, we believe that it is our mission to help change the world, one moment, one celebration, one relationship at a time. We take this mission seriously. Our customers invite Hallmark into their lives to help them show how much they care – to commemorate life’s most special occasions, provide comfort through-life’s most trying times, and the everyday moments in between.
HALLMARK BELIEVES IN ENRICHING THE LIVES OF OUR PART-TIME EMPLOYEES BY OFFERING BENEFITS PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU:
- Take care of your future self:
- Savings/401(K) plan with 3% company match. Retail Sales Leads and Store Associates are part of the RSG Savings Plan which offers a 60% company match on employee contributions up to 5%. The employee is eligible after completing 1000 hours of service in first anniversary year or in any calendar year thereafter.
- Investment assistance.
- Part-time employees with a work schedule in HR Direct of less than 30 hours are not eligible for Hallmark’s group health and welfare benefits. These employees have access to a variety of other voluntary benefits through hallmarkvoluntarybenefits.com; including dental, vision, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity and minimum essential coverage (preventive care).
- Take care of you and yours:
- And More!
- Like a 40% shopping discount on merchandise purchased in a CSG store.
- As well as a variety of local and national discounts made available by PerkSpot
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Our Part-Time Sales Associates bring this mission to life in the store. They are the face of the Hallmark brand to customers and vital to the success of Hallmark engaging with our shoppers to help them find and build the perfect card and gift solutions for the many days and ways in which they care. Our customers rely on Hallmark’s caring team to help them in locating the right card and gift for their current need, surprising them with new ways for connecting with those they love, as well as planning for future relationship needs and milestones.
THE PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, easy-to-navigate shopping environment.
- Building and sharing expertise on products, promotions, services, and brand rewards programs – relevant and customized to the unique and wide range of shopper needs, relationships, and occasions.
- Helping and affirming customers in finding the perfect card and gift solutions to fulfill their missions of caring and connecting.
- Sharing and showcasing stories and communities of caring to reinforce the cycle of kindness.
- Making the interaction easy and convenient for shoppers by effectively handling store operations – product replenishment & merchandising, ringing sales, processing shipments, managing inventory, fulfilling Hallmark.com orders, doing curbside deliveries, etc.
- Delivering an exceptional consumer shopping experience that leaves guests feeling inspired, enabled, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Working as a team to help meet the sales goals for the store by ensuring each customer leaves with everything they needed and a few things they didn’t know they needed!
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (required to be considered):
- At least 16 years of age with ability to meet work permit requirements, if applicable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, events, holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk; frequently push/pull; occasionally bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel; climb a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds, e.g., fixture parts and cartons
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of previous experience in (specialty) retail, sales or customer service.
- Strong customer-focused engagement and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility and willingness to adapt to change.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Proficiency and comfort using a computer and other technology.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference checks.
You must show how you meet the qualifications (listed above) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Principals only please. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.