Full Job Description
Flexible part time hours and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Multitask on cashier, sales and merchandising responsibilities
Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
Be flexible on responsibilities (i.e., returns, online pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.