sales, 1 year (Preferred)License:
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
Store Sales and Ops person – Part Time
Essential Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To: Provide customer service and product information on the store sales floor.
Order, stock, sign, and merchandise departmental products as directed by the store
manager utilizing established procedures.
- Ring up, carry out, and load store merchandise.
- Maintain department orderliness and cleanliness utilizing established standards
found in Assigned Sections.
- Cashiering and other store, yard, or warehouse tasks.
- Operate forklift as needed to provide customer service.
- Maintain and comply with established retail standards.
Skill to operate computers and other automated office machines.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales approaches, methods, and techniques.
- Occasional lifting up to 80 lbs.
401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
Apply online www.hardwarestore.com
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Experience: sales: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Company’s website: Apply online at www.hardwarestore.com
Work Remotely: No
How to Apply