Full Job Description
Cramer & Anderson is the largest law firm in northwestern Connecticut, serving clients in nearly 20 Practice Areas with six offices in New Milford, Litchfield, Danbury, Ridgefield, Kent, and Washington Depot.
We are currently seeking an experienced, professional full-time receptionist / legal assistant – someone who is high-energy and polished, has a passion for client services and is happy to take initiative and think on their feet.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Perform administrative duties such as taking messages, scheduling appointments, handling inquiries, managing mail and deliveries, assist with filing, time entry and ordering office supplies.
- Maintain reception area to ensure a professional work environment
- Maintain professional interaction with all internal and external sources
- Perform other Ad Hoc projects as needed
- At least 1 years of office administration/receptionist experience
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive outgoing attitude and able to work in a fast-paced collegial team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Competitive salary offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: / Monday to Friday
Travel requirement: / No travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Litchfield, CT 06759: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: / Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location