• High School or GED
• Requires six months to one-year prior reception experience in an office environment. Typing or word processing experience is preferred.
• Represent the residence in a professional, pleasant, courteous and accommodating manner to the community and general public.
• Meet and greet all visitors to the residence and direct them to the appropriate person/area.
• Direct all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, typing, mail sorting, etc.
• Assure the menus are properly posted.
• Assure the bulletin boards do not contain outdated material.
• Type correspondence as needed.
• Coordinates front desk activities.
• Maintains the front desk in a neat and orderly manner.
• Responds to emergency situations by contacting appropriate party – 911, fire department, police, etc. Attend required in-service trainings and orientations.
• Respond to residents’ requests.
• Respect residents’ rights, privacy and dignity.