Are you looking for part time flexible work? Look no further we have a position for you at our Essex, VT facility!
Production Technician I- Part-time flexible schedule
The Production Worker is responsible for monitoring Keurig Dr Pepper’s production processes, including operating manufacturing equipment and maintaining compliance with Keurig Dr Pepper’s high standards for safety and quality. This role will be engaged and understand initiatives to improve safety, quality, delivery, cost and culture. We want to help you grow your career!
Don’t have any direct manufacturing experience? Not a problem! We’ve got great training opportunities. If you’re looking to try something new, with a growing organization, we’d love to speak with you!
We have 6, 8, or 12-hour shifts that will be available for pickup by FLEX employees through our mobile shift management system (shift details listed below). This position allows for up to 30 hours of shifts to be picked up per week.
Multiple Shifts and Schedules Available.
D1: Monday- Wednesday alternating Thursday from 6:00am to 6:30pm EST.
D2: Friday- Sunday, alternating Thursdays from 6:00am to 6:30pm EST.
N1: Monday- Wednesday alternating Thursday from 6:00pm to 6:30am EST.
N2: Friday- Sunday, alternating Thursdays from 6:00pm to 6:30am EST.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $19.50 per hour plus applicable shift differentials of up to $3. This position is not eligible for benefits.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment, demonstrating safe behaviors at all times.
- Understand and help drive improvement to quality systems and policies (Quality Data System, Safe Quality Food, Good Manufacturing Practices and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Learn to safely operate and monitor high-speed production equipment.
- Actively engage in resolving production line issues, executing and developing standard work, tracking production data, and participating in KDP’s lean daily management process.
- Actively learn and participate in formal problem-solving processes with team members.
- Generate productivity and continuous improvement ideas.
- Demonstrate KDP values of Team First, Deliver Big, Think Bold, Being Fearless and Fair.
- 1 year prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery preferred
- 1 year prior experience monitoring of product quality preferred
- Ability to quickly learn about how processing and packaging equipment works. Mechanical understanding or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to make decisions, communicate and problem solve.
- Comfort with basic computer functions and ability to quickly learn production software.
- Basic mathematical skills to make production calculations
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to bend, stretch and stand during entire shift.
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, climb stairs/ladders, bend, stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions.
- Ability to work in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions.
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled