$18.17 an hour ++
Full Job Description
Are you looking to work at one of the best manufacturing plants? Do you enjoy working on a team? No experience needed; onsite training provided.
Day pay is $18.17 per hour and OT rate is $27.26
Nights: $20.06 per hours, OT rate is $30.09
- Free ice-cream every shift you work, take home 3 Pints!
- $100 Sign on bonus after there for 30 days!
- Monthly Employee Recognition programs for employees.
- Monthly Attendance raffles. Benefits such as medical, dental, 401k and vision.
AM Production Schedule: 7 AM – 7:30 PM
PM Production Schedule: 7 PM – 7:30 AM
- Week 1 Work: Wednesday and Thursday 7 am – 7:30 pm, pay for 36 hours as it includes Sunday from previous week. You will then have Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat and Sun off!
- Week 2 Work: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, pay for 48 hours, 8 hours at $27.26 per hours. The 8 hours OT will be paid at $30.09 per hour and you will have Wed & Thurs off this week.
- Week 3: Back to Week 1 Schedule
- Week 4 back to week 2 schedule.
PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING JOB RESPONSIBILITES:
Maintaining clean workstations.
Changing over flavors and adding fruit to fillers.
Adding cups and pints into machines.
Troubleshoot and fix equipment as needed.
Teamwork and cooperation – work well with others as part of a team.
Flexibility to adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and groups.
Adhere to GMPs and all other food safety requirements.
Able to stand for 12 hours while lifting, bending, and twisting.
Basic Math and Reading Skills.
Able to lift up to 35lbs repetitively.
Education: GED/Diploma or proof of being in process to get GED now accepted!
- In addition, there will be exposure to allergens such as dairy, eggs, tree nuts, coconut, peanuts,
Wheat (gluten), soybean and cinnamon.
Previous production, factory, industrial, warehouse or general labor experience preferred but not required as training is provided.
Apply today for an interview this week for the Production Openings!