Full Job Description
Cor-Tech is hiring Production Associates to join our clients team in Websterville, VT.
What to know about this Production Associate Role:
- Weekly pay
- 2nd Shift Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 9:30pm: PAY $18.33 per hour
- 3rd Shift – 7:00pm-530am Tuesday – Friday: PAY $18.33 per hour
- 3rd Shift: Monday – Friday, 9:00pm – 5:30 am: PAY $19 per hour
Overview of the Production Associate Role:
- Sets-up, dismantles, cleans, and sanitizes machinery.
- Prepares ingredients.
- Runs machinery based on process, weight, and pack size.
- Controls the weight, takes frequent measurements, and adjusts machinery accordingly.
- Feeds packaging into machine while monitoring the seal, packaging, and coding accuracy.
- Who makes a Production Associate?
- Attentive to detail and have good organizational skills
- Able to perform basic math addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a willing attitude to learn.
- If you are looking to get into a production role apply today for your interview.