$18.17 / $20.06 an hour
Full Job Description
Hours: 7AM – 7:30PM on a 2,2,3 rotation.
GREAT work environment, GREAT company, GREAT pay at $18.17 to $20.06/hr
And free ice cream to take home daily!
JOB SUMMARY FOR PRODUCTION POSITION AT BEN & JERRY’S:
Perform various functions in the ice cream production process to ensure safe operation of the machinery with a focus on producing a quality product
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCTION AT BEN & JERRY’S:
- Equipment setup and flavor changeovers.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized process area.
- Participate fully on the team: listen, communicate, teach, share knowledge, give feedback, support other team members and be willing to work until the job is done.
- Consistently demonstrate safe work behaviors and actively support company safety goals.
- Manufacturing environment, individual will be expected to work on the manufacturing floor and be exposed to mechanical operations and cleaning and caustic solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AT BEN & JERRY’S:
Manufacturing environment, individual will be expected to work on the manufacturing floor and be exposed to mechanical operations and, strong acid and caustic solutions. In addition there will be exposure to allergens such as dairy, eggs, tree nuts, coconut, peanuts, wheat (gluten), soybean and cinnamon.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected to perform. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.