High school or equivalent (Preferred)
childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
- Looking for an energetic person to assist with daily duties and activities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Must be able to tolerate the (beautiful) sounds of young children, which can be loud at times.
- Hours needed are 2:00-5:15pm
- This position can develop to full-time in the future.
- Pay is $12.00 / hour
- This position will start immediately.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
All staff members are required to follow all COVID-19 precautions set by the CDC specific to the childcare setting.
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: / childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
Work Remotely: / No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place