Full Job Description
You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.Your local Walmart Supercenter is hiring Pharmacy Technicians!
Offering up to $1000 sign-on bonus
Certification preferred but not required
What you’ll do at Walmart Stores
We’re looking for skilled individuals who are knowledgeable, professional and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service. Do you want to help people and make a difference? Our pharmacy technicians are dedicated to providing quality care to patients when they need it most.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process OTC orders, fill prescriptions, and complete all required documentation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain Pharmacy presentation by ensuring shelves are full, clean, and signed appropriately
- Receive and stock merchandise within the Pharmacy
- Must meet state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Active/valid national certification preferred but not required.
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.
Job Type: Part-time