$13.50 – $14.30 an hour
Full Job Description
Work Schedule: (First Shift) Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay Rate: $13.50-$14.30 per hour
Are you hard-working and responsible? Do you want to join an honest and reputable company that is renowned for treating employees with respect and fairness? Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? If so, join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest techniques in a dynamic environment.
Our entry level packager work includes table work, box out, cycle counting and using computers to accurately and efficiently handle material for work orders. If you are interested in joining our awesome team, then apply online today!
Why You’ll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits Upon Hire):
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Long & Short-term disability
- Flex spending accounts
- Onsite fitness center
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and paid sick days
Your Responsibilities as a Packager I:
- Complete proper department paperwork for proper tracking of material movement on work orders.
- Work in a team environment to build kits or complete work orders in accordance with work instructions.
- Read work orders to determine items to be packaged or boxed.
- Work individually to read and execute work orders for building smaller kits.
- Sort and place parts or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Print labels and inserts.
- Box out product in master carton for customer ordering.
- Operate a scale, scanner, box stapler, heat sealer, tape gun and compactor
- Weigh and count items for work order to ensure conformance to work instruction.
- Perform cycle count duties as instructed by Inventory Control to include counting and weighting items for documenting accurate inventory
- Communicate any exceptions to supervisor or designee.
- Organize work area for orderliness at all times.
- Work with safety mindset
- Perform other tasks as instructed by supervisor.
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible based on the work load in Packaging department.
- Team player.
- Sense of urgency, focus on safety, quality and accuracy.
- Comfortable using computers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working off ladders or platforms.
- No restrictions on wearing safety footwear, protective eyewear or required PPE.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, you may also simply text SONNAX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!