Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Full Job Description
Location: 8244 South Transit Road, East Amherst, NY, USA
Love what you do! Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We’re proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you’re energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It’s all in the family. Literally. We’re a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they’re not peering down from boardroom windows — the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You’ll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freeze, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Sunday 9 AM – 6 PM. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Schedule: / Holidays / Monday to Friday / Weekends
Supplemental Pay: / Bonus pay / Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate: /East Amherst, NY (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
Company’s website: / www.omahasteaks.com/jobs
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OmahaSteaksCareers Work Remotely: NO COVID-19 Precaution(s): Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place