From $13 an hour
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
We are currently seeking a part-time Price Checker in Hamden CT.
In this position, you will travel to two competitor’s stores each week and using a hand-held device, conduct retail price checks.
To qualify, you must possess a valid driver’s license and flexibility with regard to travel. You will be required to work 15-20 hours per week and can make your own schedule each weekly, as long as the tasks get completed each week.
- Excellent time management, planning, organizational skills are required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking and basic math skills are essential.
- Previous supermarket experience, PC proficiency and bilingual Spanish are helpful.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate.
Wakefern is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, which reflects the communities we serve. We regret that only those being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
Benefits: / Flexible schedule
Schedule: / Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: / Multiple locations
Pay frequency: / Every week
Paid Training: / Yes
Management: / Team Lead
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings