From $11.50 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield is looking for a Food Server to join its team!
Shifts Available: 630am to 2p, 4p-8p
$600.00 Sign on Bonus!!
We offer a generous benefits package and free employee meals!
- Are you seeking an opportunity to devote yourself to a team whose main purpose is helping people?
- Are you seeking an opportunity to be a part of something greater than yourself?
- Are you seeking an opportunity that adds meaning and purpose to your life and to the lives of our seniors?
If you answered yes to these questions and have a drive to serve others, Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield ( an IntegraCare managed community ) has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assists with preparing the dining room for meals and cleaning the dining room
- Serves meals and beverages to residents; responds to residents requests
- Prepares meal trays as needed
- Maintains food storage areas in a clean and orderly manner
- Sweeps and mops floors
- Assures that safety and sanitation regulations are followed at all times
- Respects residents rights, privacy and dignity
- The ability to perform all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous Experience with serving a plus
Why work with IntegraCare at Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield?
IntegraCare’s mission is to ” improve the quality of life for its team members, residents, and their families .” Our goal is to create an environment where our primary customer, the team member, experiences respect, dignity, and personal development. By providing this environment for our team members, the second half of our mission, ” improve the quality life for our residents and their families ,” will be realized.
Our three dimensional focus sets us apart and acts as the very foundation of our care. By focusing on team members, residents and families we capture the essence of the importance of relationships in service. This approach emphasizes dignity and respect in all interactions within the organization; employees and residents, families and community leadership, residents and families, families and employees.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Masks & PPE required while working
COVID-19 Vaccine is mandatory for all employees.
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
Work Remotely: / No