Part Time Bakery Production Worker / Urgently hiring
$15.25 an hour
Full Job Description
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR STAY AT HOME PARENTS!
Vermont Bread Company in Brattleboro, VT is looking for folks to join our growing team!
We are offering a 36 hour work week- working Friday, Saturday and Sunday only! You can work every weekend, or every other weekend- the choice is up to you! If you work every other weekend, that’s 72 hours a month! That’s a great help towards monthly bills!
We are looking for both day and night shift. Our starting wage is $15.25 an hour plus we offer an additional Night Shift Differential of $1 an hour between the hours of 10pm – 6am.
These are entry level positions, with room to grow and advance. Employees will be trained in the operations of a commercial bakery in a production environment. Job duties entail lifting (no more than 50 pounds), standing, bending, and reaching.
To qualify for these positions, you must have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A past record of great attendance
- An excellent work ethic and desire to be part of a growing company
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.25 per hour
Our Corporate COVID Task Force Committee ensures that we follow strict guidelines to keep our employees and their loved ones safe. Masks, hand washing, social distancing and symptom free at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.25 per hour
Benefits: / Flexible schedule
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: / One location
Hours per week: / 30-39
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Remotely: / No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place