Immediately hiring for 1st and 2nd shift packagers/ production workers in the Lancaster, NY area. The assemblers will be responsible for handling various components related to aircraft oxygen systems in accordance to work instructions with a strong focus on quality. Performing routine set-up and testing of products and is responsible for following safety regulations. A general mechanical aptitude and production experience will be required for this position, working on your feet for long periods of time, and being able to be crossed trained in other departments. The expectations for the assemblers is that they are producing 300-400 masks a day, keeping up the pace of the line and making sure the orders are completed in a timely matter.
Review the job description and qualifications below, if interested please apply by submitting your resume and we will reach out to speak more on this job opportunity, your experience, and see if it is something that would be a good fit long-term. I can also be contacted at 610 249 2802
- Ability to read, write, follow instructions, and perform basic math
- Must be capable of using hand tools, measuring devices and other tools needed to perform job functions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform assembly work in a high volume environment
- Must be willing to communicate successfully with team members and other employees as needed. Will be required to participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities. Must be willing to learn new things and support team activities and other team members. Must be willing to help/train other team members.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.