Full Job Description
- Files and maintains office information and ensures adequate supply of critical office and safety supplies.
- Compiles safety records and ensures paperwork and data is continuously up to date.
- Manages daily workflows including outgoing and incoming mail in a timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with drivers, customers, and staff.
- Assists in the onboarding processes of new staff to ensure all necessary paperwork is properly completed.
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks
- Provides occasional coverage of dispatch operations when there is a shortage of personnel.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, products, sales, and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
Education, Experience & Qualifications: