Full Job Description
The position requires steady hands for handling miniature materials which may only be visible with microscopes.
The employee will receive on the job training as needed, the individual will have daily assembly responsibilities with general supervision. Duties will include:
- Primary responsibility is the operation of electronic epoxy die placement equipment
- Additional tasks may include:
- Operation of gold wire bonding equipment.
- Laser trimming of thick film resistors on thick film substrates.
- Testing of microelectronic assemblies to customer specifications
Requires minimal job knowledge/skills. Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, previous micro-electronic, electronic assembly or cleanroom assembly experience is a plus. This is full time “A” shift position, US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: / 8 hour shift / Day shift / Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: / Bonus pay
Experience: / Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location