Full Job Description
Material Handler – 3rd Shift
HDM Hydraulics is seeking a material handler to work 1st shift and be responsible for the preparation and staging of materials, ensuring all manufacturing lines have materials for job and prepares kits for multiple lines.
- Standard work week is 5 days, 8-hour shifts (6am to 2:30pm)
- Starting wage: $18.50, depending on skills and abilities with differential of .50 for 3rd shift.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off and paid holidays upon hire
- Conveniently located off the I-190.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Able to accurately count materials
- Ability to read and interpret various manufacturing documents
- Possess basic computer skills and working knowledge of MRP systems
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
Apply now! A great career is waiting for you at HDM Hydraulics!
HDM Hydraulics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: / 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: / Tonawanda, NY 14150: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: / Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location