Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become competent in all areas of a value stream, such as lay-up, teardown and assembly.
- Completes all required paperwork and computer entries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps work area neat throughout the work day. Completes preventive maintenance and daily clean up within the work area following established procedures.
- Completes all job tasks following the company’s established policies, procedures, work rules, quality standards, EHS standards and Core Values.
- Follows all expectations of LEAN manufacturing and participates in and identifies continuous improvement opportunities in all areas of the company as assigned.
- Attends and participates in all assigned meetings and training sessions.
- Conducts all communications with other employees, customers and vendors in a respectful and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Value Stream Leader.
- Education – High school diploma or GED
- Experience – One to two years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Skills/Abilities Essential to the Position
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Follow written and verbal technical instructions
- Good Eye to Hand Coordination
- Excellent Vision
- Basic PC Skills
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Team Oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to pass a drug/alcohol screening test and a physical examination that will assess the ability to perform essential elements of the job
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, ability to stand, walk, bend and lift for prolonged periods of time