$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!!
Come join our team which is the leading filtration manufacturer in the world! Due to rapid growth, we are expanding our workforce!
Manufacturing Operators – 1st , 2nd, and 3rd Shifts (8 hour shifts plus overtime opportunities)
2nd and 3rd shift receive incentive/differential pay
Operate in our different Manufacturing Departments to produce, control, inspect and package Filtration products
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Receive training and operate clean room equipment safely and efficiently
- Read work orders and written instructions
- Manufacture filtration parts on automated production lines
- Look for visible defects in manufactured product
- Package final product after receiving applicable training
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Ability to wear a disposable mask for the duration of the shift
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to read and comprehend documentation written in English
- Position will work in a production and clean room environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time
GVS North America offers a competitive benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401K Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 Paid Time Off Days
Please visit our website at www.gvs.com
GVS North America, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Minorities and Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
No telephone calls please.
Pay Frequency: / Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Work Remotely / No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.70 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Signing bonus
- Have you worked for GVS North America, Inc., Maine Manufacturing, Whatman or GE in the past? If so, When?
- Has a current employee referred you for this position? If so, who?
Work Location: In person