$17 – $22 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Full oversight of Kaos Fun Zone Family Entertainment Center including the Liberty Arena Sports Complex. Position requires the planning, organizing, hiring, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, expenses, employee selection and retention, guest services, marketing, morale, cleanliness and safety.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service with excellent hospitality at all times.
- Lead and train employees to provide excellent services and offerings to guests.
- Complete oversight of all attractions at the property including the trampoline park, laser tag arena, bowling, arcade and sports complex.
- Work directly with property Restaurant Manager to coordinate property food and beverage needs related to events, activities and functions.
- Achieve company objectives in staffing, sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Secure events and functions for the property in coordination with direct report managers. Includes corporate events, sports turf field rentals, birthday parties and other creative activities that can increase sales.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Complete oversight of attractions and sports complex managers to meet goals and efforts related to sales, expenses and employee development.
- Be able to promote the property by overseeing marketing efforts including community involvement, B2B, social media, e-marketplace campaigns, advertising and overall branding to our service area.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, HR documents, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Establish and enhance current standards and processes to operations related to full property efficiencies.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of facility policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
Participate and ensure all Liberty Arena marketing, compliance, hiring, training, operations, and legal programs are instituted and followed to maintain compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental Pay: / Bonus pay
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: / Hospitality: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
Company’s website: / www.kaosfunzone.com
Benefit Conditions: / Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: / No