Full Job Description
TITLE: JUNIOR LEASE ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
REPORTS TO: SVP, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LOCATION: GREENWICH
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision, the Lease Administration Analyst will be responsible for all phases of lease files, including reviewing and monitoring leases prior to execution and throughout the lease term, monitoring critical lease duties, calculating rental escalations.
- Maintains electronic files in AppFolio, performs continual lease audits, works with property management to ensure lease compliance, manages security deposits, works with accounting and property management on operating expense reconciliations, rent billings and reviews and audits monthly financial information prior to billing.
- Ensures all Tenant information in AppFolio is up to date and correct.
- Abstract, interpret, input, and analyze information on leases, amendments, assignments, and other documents and as requested compose, prepare, edit and distribute finished copies of written material, correspondence, manuals, documents, including Lease Abstracts and Lease Commencement Letters and reports as directed.
- Regular monitoring of tenant accounts, including tenant contact and collections
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing systems, both manual and electronic, which may include confidential files and reports.
- Assist in tenant matters, including but not limited to receiving and distributing tenant/resident requests and work orders.
- Assist on special projects and assignments.
- Generate managerial information such as operating reports, receivables and rent roll reports as directed.
- Assist in compiling budget information.
- Must have knowledge, understanding and ability to interpret commercial office, retail and residential leases.
- Draft routine business letters and documents using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and accounting software, Appfolio
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience in lease administration, corporate accounting, or property accounting preferred
The base salary compensation range for this role is $55,000-$70,000. Compensation is based upon a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill set and experience. Employees are offered competitive benefits, such as medical/dental coverage and a firmwide 401(k) plan, as well as a discretionary bonus based upon performance.
Opportunity for growth within the firm.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,830.00 – $66,773.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenwich, CT 06831: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: / Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location