Acorn Markets is seeking an Inventory Auditor. Responsible for conducting monthly store retail inventories and other control audits. High school diploma, strong communication skills, ability to work independently. Must have reliable transportation. Full time position. Competitive hourly pay.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Counts merchandise inventory at all locations.
• Notifies store management of wrong shelf prices and pulls out -of –code-merchandise.
• Prepares “item not found” list.
• Transports and delivers paperwork crates to and from the office with scheduled inventory.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.