Full Job Description
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas; including but not limited to: making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning windows and mirrors, and replacing supplies.
- Replenish linens, amenities and supplies in guest rooms
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions, and familiarizes self with all MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
- Practices safety procedures; including bending, lifting, and safe use of equipment.
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor.
- Reports maintenance issues.
- Documents and secures lost and found items
- Communicates with guest in a professional, friendly manner.
- Keeps supplies ready by re-stocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned
- If a hiring manager should contact you, information regarding your application may come from an email address that your email provider may not recognize. Please be sure to check all email folders (including “junk” or “spam” folders) to be sure you’re receiving updates.
- If advanced to the next stage of the hiring process, you may be asked to fill out a longer application.
- See ‘Job Description’ section for full list of responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Excellent customer service focus
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Career Advancement Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Hotel Employee Discount
- Limited Medical Program (optional)
Oswego, NY 11111