$12.50 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Apply Now! www.plant-partners.com
Plant Partners is a family-owned company and a leader in the garden center merchandising services industry.
Our merchandisers enjoy challenging yet rewarding work, flexible schedules including weekdays and weekends, and a greenspace work environment.
Plant Partners is now hiring part-time garden center merchandisers in leading retail locations for 2021.
Check us out by visiting www.plant-partners.com
Primary Duties Include:
- Create attention-grabbing displays with beautiful live plants
- Fill tables and hanging basket racks with product
- Adhere to safety initiatives and guidelines
- Provide friendly and exceptional service
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for entire shift
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Access to reliable transportation, mobile phone, and email
- Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check
Apply on our website today!
Our application only takes minutes!
Please click the link to be taken to our website. www.plant-partners.com
*We are hiring for weekday and weekend work.
Plant Partners COVID-19 Interview Guidelines:
We are in this together! It takes everyone doing their part to ensure the safety of ourselves and others.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently. We want to shake your hand, but please understand why we don’t.
- Wear Your Mask: Facial Coverings which cover the mouth and nose are required during the job interview, orientation, and on the job. We’ll have our masks on too!
- Watch Your Distance. We practice social distancing during the interview, orientation, and on the job.
- Know the Warning Signs. If you have a cough or fever, please reschedule your interview or orientation. Together, we can make a difference.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.50 per hour
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: / Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)