Full Job Description
Full Time Occupancy Specialist
Come join our AMAZING team!!
CRM Rental Management, Inc. is hiring a Occupancy Specialist for affordable housing complex in Rome, NY Area. Our company continues to grow and expand providing us with the opening for new talent!
Occupancy Specialist Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Occupancy Specialist is the individual who processes and oversees the operational aspect for the assigned property.
- The Occupancy Specialist will organize and maintain property and tenant certifications, re-certifications, vouchers, verifications, and monitor monthly rental payments and prepare the corresponding monthly financial Book Close reports.
- The Occupancy Specialist will contact a person of authority if any situation warrants an action or decision not included in their duties and responsibilities.
Occupancy Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Position requires good requires good rental leasing, financial bookkeeping skills, and managerial skills.
- Good communication skills, confident, and positive attitude.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people and diplomacy in handling problems of residents.
- Section 8 / Tax Credit experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with a computer and all Microsoft Programs and On-Site Rental System.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM and be organized.
- Knowledge of Boston Post a plus.
- Must be able to manage a variable schedule and remain available for property emergencies.
CRM Regional Property Manager- Team Member Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual reviews and bonuses
- EAP with several Discount programs
- 11 paid holidays
- 5% 401k match
- Excellent insurance options/benefits that are 80% employer paid.
We are an equal employment opportunity organization.
If you are ready for a new career opportunity with an amazing company, please apply here.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rome, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Section 8: 1 year (Preferred)
- LIHTC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance