$9 – $10 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Canyon Motel located in downtown Wellsboro is actively seeking a friendly and outgoing person to work at the Front Desk.
The person who applies for this position must have experience with using the telephone, computer, fax machine and printer. The successful candidate has to be able to multitask, handle guest related issues, and provide exceptional guest services. As the Front Desk attendant you are the first impression and will be expected to go above and beyond from the time of check-in to making sure their entire stay with us is enjoyable. The successful candidate will need to be familiar with the Wellsboro area and able to recommend places to eat, things to see and visit.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Answering phones/making phone calls.
- Making reservations and verifying that information entered into the system is correct.
- Welcoming guests and checking them into their rooms.
- Checking out guests at the end of their stay.
- Keeping the front office clean.
- Assisting Housekeeping as needed.
- Assisting with laundry.
- Seasonal tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Prior office experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift, push and pull (25+ lbs)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $10.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: / Tips
Education: / High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Phone In person
- / per week: / 20-29
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Work Remotely: / No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place