$13 – $16 an hour
Full Job Description
We are a family owned donut shop looking for some new team members!
We have full time and part time positions available! We are open 6AM-4PM so we need someone who can work early mornings.
–Waiting on customers.
-Making coffee and putting donuts in a box.
-Making breakfast sandwiches and small lunch sandwiches.
-Waiting on customers at the counter and at the tables.
-Running donuts into the store.
-Traying donuts up.
–MUST be able to work weekends!
-Must be a morning person. Must Be able to be here by 6AM sharp.
-Be on time and be reliable.
-Be kind and friendly.
-Must be able to work well with others.
We hope you will join our team!! thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: / Signing bonus / Tips
Work Location: / One location
Communication method(s) used: / Phone / In person
Hours per week: / 20-29 / 30-39
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s website: / ridgedonuts.com
Benefit Conditions: / Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: / No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place