$13.50 an hour
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Taft Furniture is currently recruiting for a permanent Part Time (Up to 29 Hours) FRONT COUNTER ASSOCIATES for our Albany, NY location. Our team-oriented Front Counter Associates are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional customer service and are looking for candidates interested in joining our team. This position can be a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn, develop and grow within our business.
Our team is seeking a customer service oriented individual who preferably has prior retail experience to assist customers with their purchase by processing sales orders, scheduling merchandise for delivery or pickup, coordinating financing of merchandise, cash handling, answering phones and light housekeeping. Candidate must be able to deliver exceptional customer service in a retail environment. In addition to having excellent customer service skills, you must have the ability to work in a team environment, basic computer experience and a professional appearance and demeanor.
This is a permanent Part-Time position (up to 29 hours/ week) which requires the ability to work flexible hours (weekdays, weekends, evenings, and some holiday hours).
Interested candidates can apply in person by completing an application at: Taft Furniture,1960 Central Avenue, Albany, NY or email your cover letter and resume by responding to this ad.
Serious inquires only please.
Thank you for your interest in Taft Furniture.
Taft Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
Experience: / Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: / One location
Pay frequency: / Every week
Paid Training: / Yes
Management: / Front End Manager
Employees working per shift / 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s website: / www.taftfurniture.com
Benefit Conditions: / Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: / No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place