Full Job Description
Grade NE046 ($11.85 – $17.58)
48 HOURS PER BI-WEEKLY PAY PERIOD. Under the direction of the Food & Nutrition Manager, performs a variety of general kitchen and food court duties, including but not limited to, preparing and serving meals for patients, staff and visitors as dictated by department need.
- High School diploma or equivalent or evidence of obtaining.
Minimum Work Experience
- Prior food service and cash handling experience desirable.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Safe Food Handling Certification (can be obtained after hire).
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral & written instruction.
- Customer service skills.