From $13 an hour
Overnight Shift (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Evening Attendant – Full-Time Year-round position. Benefit Package. Will train the right person.
Equinox Village, an independent-living retirement community located in Manchester Center VT, is seeking an Evening Attendant.
This is an entry-level, full-time position (40 hours and 5 nights per week) offering health and dental benefits, paid time off and holidays.
This position is overseen by our Housekeeping Manager and is essential to providing residents with a safe and beautiful environment. Duties include, light housekeeping, interaction with our residents and other duties as assigned. Candidates should have a professional appearance and attitude.
Light housekeeping such as dusting, disinfecting, vacuuming and other cleaning in common spaces. Maintaining a secure environment throughout the hours of 12 – 8 a.m.
- Responding to concerns or requests for assistance made by residents. We are not a healthcare facility, so no medical knowledge or skills are required. This person would only be a conduit to getting help, if it were needed.
- In the morning hours, delivering of papers to residents doors, making coffee and any other needs for staff and residents to begin their day.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Professional behavior with staff and residents.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to needs that arise during the evening.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Everyone is required to wear a mask. Social distancing is followed. Additional PPE is available if staff desires.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Manchester Center, VT 05255 (Required)
Shift Availability: / Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: / One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s website: / equinoxvillage.com
Company’s Facebook page:/
Benefit Conditions: / Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: / No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place