• High school diploma
• Perform judicial support work.
• Prepare legal documents, reports and mailings
• Processing criminal complaints and licenses,
• File dockets
• Process payments of filing fees
• Schedule preliminary hearings and reconcile bank statements.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, commitments and/or releases.
• Notify authorities of releases and commitments.
• Assigns and prints warrants and pre-warrants and subpoenas.
• Enters dispositions, judgments and bonds.
• Answers, responds or directs walk ins- and telephone inquiries.