$30,000 – $65,000 a year
Full Job Description
Would you like to help customers see their dream rooms become a reality? Are you professional, hard-working and self-motivated? Able to connect well with others and close a sale? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Wendell’s Furniture began twenty years ago, and is still a growing family-owned business. We strive to provide quality furniture at a fair price and EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. This job posting is for a full-time Design & Sales Associate that will work five days per week.
- Great compensation (at a high-volume location where the opportunities are only limited by the amount of effort you apply)
- A casual, family-friendly environment where we care about our co-workers.
- Wonderful co-workers that work together as a team.
- Generous employee discount.
- Matching 401(k).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sundays off
- Free chocolate throughout the showroom
To achieve your responsibilities as a member of the team, our applicant(s) should:
- Deliver OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE from start to finish. This includes explaining products and services, as well as investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Be design-oriented to help our customers reflect their own personal sense of style
- Be comfortable using a computer, and be willing to learn our point-of-sale software.
- Please understand that your schedule will include Saturdays and some holidays, but we’re closed Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) Your schedule flexibility is always a bonus!
- Pay attention to details.
- Be able and willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction!
Our ideal candidate should have:
- Experience in sales (REQUIRED).
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Previous home furnishings background highly desired, but not required.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop a relationship with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Think you’ve got the right stuff? Apply today! *** Be sure to include your resume, phone number, and the best time of day to reach you. ***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: / Commission pay
Work Location: / One location
Paid Training: / Yes
Management: / Store Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Company’s website: / wendellsfurniture.com
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: / No