$12.75 – $15.00 an hour
Full Job Description
Join our TTEC work from home customer service representative team if you reside 45 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of CA, CO, HI, IL or NY or outside of the United States.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at Home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC remote work team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Remote Work Champions, You’ll Enjoy:
- Support from leadership and your remote team just as if you were sitting next to them in a traditional call center
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
The Equipment You’ll Need
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://www.ttecjobs.com/en/work-from-home/requirements
- Hard-wired, high speed internet
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
- USB Headset
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.75 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s website: / TTECjobs.com/en/work-from-home
Company’s Facebook page: / https://www.facebook.com/ttecUSA
Work Remotely: / Yes, always