$14 an hour
GMT Customer Service Representative’s would support the MTC by:
- Providing in-person customer service from behind a screened in service booth
- Answering phone calls and passenger inquiries
- Providing general support to passengers and the MTC
- Collecting any pertinent information from passengers
- Maintaining accurate ticket inventories and daily receipts*
- Assisting operators in replacing trim units
- Other duties as assigned
- This task is currently discontinued as a COVID-19 precaution.
This position summary is not intended to be a complete statement of the position; it is intended merely to be a guide to the general work to be performed.
We are looking for
We are seeking applicants with excellent customer service and communication skills, a high school diploma or equivalent and ability to multi-task
Proficiency with Microsoft office and Google products
Customer service experience is a plus
Saturday 7am-5pm, Weekday shifts may be available at a later date.
Starting Pay Rate
Customer service Representatives are expected to :
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to use a computer and answer phones
- Willingness to use office equipment
- Occasionally lifting weights up to 30lbs
GMT has developed safety protocols for all employees who are reporting to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. They include daily health checks, disinfecting protocols, social distancing and mask requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GMT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal Jaw requirements, GMT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GMT is committed to providing a workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds and fully utilizes their talents to achieve its mission. GMT believes that an inclusive and diverse workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill the agency’s mission